Sunday, March 6, 2011

Comment C4T


I have been commenting on the blog of a teacher from Melbourne, Australia named Edna Sackson What Ed Said. In both of her blogs she was discussing change. In her fist post she commented on introducing technology in the classroom and how to get all teachers on board. She listed 10 steps to help achieve this goal. These steps even included ideas on how to persuade the most resistant teachers. I told her how much I liked her post because I am one of those people that struggle with change and I thought she had some excellent suggestions that even I would accept.

Her second post again was about change. This time it was about change in a how a teacher thinks about her classroom. She feels like the lessons should focus more around the students than the teacher. I commented that I thought this was an excellent idea and would definitely keep this in mind for my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment