Sunday, February 6, 2011

Comments for Teachers

The teacher I am following is Lisa Thumann at http://thumannresources.com/. Her first post was about a seminar in Philadelphia called Educon. In my comments I told her that at first I was unsure how following a blog would be helpful but after reading hers I realized the importance. Her blog provided a wealth of tools, resources and information.

My second post was a little easier. She was debating on using Facebook and Google to sell her daughters' Girl Scout cookies. I could relate, having sold Girl Scout cookies myself and with my daughter. I told her I thought it was a great way to sell cookies and reach so many customers. The Girl Scouts have to stay up to date with technology as well.

I think Lisa's blog is great and that everybody should check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Molly,
    I checked out your teachers blog and she gave a lot of really good information as well. I have a 10 year old sister and I understand too about selling things for her fundraisers and cookies too.

    ReplyDelete