Sunday, April 3, 2011

Comments 4 Kids

My first post was to a student about a tennis match:

Hi Brooklyn,

I am a student at the University of South Alabama in a class called EDM 310. I am studying to be an elementary school teacher. I think it is really exciting that you are a competitive tennis player at the age of 9. I am happy to see that you won your first match. It is always great to win but what was even more impressive was your great attitude after your second match. Good luck in your future games.

My second post was to a student who wrote a great poem about riding on an airplane:

Hi Micaela,

I am a student at the University of South Alabama in a class called EDM 310. As one of our assignments we get to read students blogs from many different schools. I am so glad that I got to read your poem. It was great. I am never very good at rhyming words and having it make sense at the same time but you did an amazing job with that. Keep up the good work!!

Molly

1 comment: